- Provide you with all the treatment options.
- We will explain why a treatment is necessary and what it involves.
- Provide you with a full treatment plan and estimate of costs
We see all children under 18, or aged 18 and in full time education, FREE on the NHS. We also offer Denplan for children, to help spread the cost on private dental care.
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Denplan Essentials ensures your dental health is regularly reviewed, but doesn’t cover any treatment required. There is a chose of 2 fixed priced plans to choose from:
- Plan A – includes 2 examinations per year and includes all necessary small x-rays.
- Plan B – includes 2 examinations, small x-rays and a hygiene therapy per year to ensure your gum health is also maintained.
Once you are dentally fit, your dentist will assess your current and historical oral health, and recommend a Denplan Care level suitable for you.
Patients on Denplan Care can spread the cost of their dental care each month, with routine exams, hygienist cleans, and common restorative treatments such as fillings, root canal or crowns, included in the plan.