Many of the patients we see at Haynes Dental pay for their treatment through a Deplane scheme and we are always happy to take on new Denplan patients.
The benefits of joining a Dental policy like Denplan are:
- You can budget for your routine dental care and treatment by making regular affordable monthly payments
- The emphasis is on quality preventive care
- You will have no more worries about unforeseen costly and unexpected bills*
- Mandatory Supplementary Insurance gives you worldwide 24 hour dental injury and emergency cover giving you peace of mind when you travel
Denplan offer 2 types of policy which provide affordable solutions to looking after your teeth; Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials
Patients on Denplan Care can spread the cost of their dental care each month, with routine exams, hygienist cleans, and common restorative treatments such as fillings, root canal or crowns, included in the plan.
Once you are dentally fit, your dentist will assess your current and historical oral health, and recommend a Denplan Care level which is most suitable for you.
What is covered?
- All check ups
- Necessary fillings
- Hygiene treatment including scaling and polishing
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Plus major restorative care from your dentist such as:
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding lab fees)
- Root canal treatment
The price you pay for your Denplan Care policy is dependent upon the ‘health’ of your teeth. But whatever you are paying, over the course of a year you will be saving on the standard private fees that Haynes Dental patients pay*.
Denplan Essentials ensures your dental health is regularly reviewed, but doesn’t cover any treatment required. There is a chose of 2 fixed priced plans to choose from:
- Plan A – includes 2 examinations per year and includes all necessary small x-rays.
- Plan B – includes 2 examinations, small x-rays and a hygiene therapy per year to ensure your gum health is also maintained.
As a Denplan practice we are part of the Denplan Quality Programme. We are required by Denplan to meet stringent guidelines so you can be assured that we are continually improving our procedures and quality of care.
Denplan has a dedicated Customer Advisor team who are trained to deal with any questions you may have, and provide you with continued support and advice. If you wish to contact them please call them on 0800 401402.
Alternatively, please do call us on 020 8674 1838 to discuss what plan might suit you or talk to one of the team when you come in to the surgery. We will be happy to advise you on whether you would benefit from joining Denplan and what kind of costs would be involved.
* Terms and conditions apply. Customers are only covered for eligible treatment.